Traffic Flow Plan
Thank you, Horizon families, for your patience with our new traffic flow process! The purpose for this change is to increase safety for students. We have a change we would like to share and a few items with which we need your help.
1. We will open a second lane for drop-off and pick-up. Staff will help direct traffic.
2. Please remember there are 2 lanes coming in from Ash Coulee.
3. Please refrain from dropping off or picking up your child on Ash Coulee.
4. Durango leading to Medora and Washington is now open and is a two way lane.
5. You are welcome to drop your child off or pick up behind the school.
6. The sidewalk on AmberGlow is also an option for drop-off and pick-up. This is approximately 150 feet walking distance to Horizon.
7. For student, staff, and your own safety, we ask that you Please refrain from cell phone usage while dropping off and picking up your child.
Again, than you for your patience and your feedback as we work to make this a smooth process for you and your child!
Traffic Flow Plan
Traffic Flow Plan (pdf document)
File Size: 322.32 kb
Horizon Huskie Spirit Wear
Horizon Spirit Wear (pdf document)
File Size: 193.43 kb
Student Handbook 2014 2015 (pdf document)
File Size: 859.5 kb
Teacher Handbook 2015-2016 (doc document)
File Size: 177.5 kb
Goal 1: All students will increase their language literacy in the areas of writing and reading.
Goal 2: All students will increase their life skills in the areas of respect and organization.
In a safe, collaborative environment, we provide educational opportunities that empower all students to reach their fullest potential.
A & B Calendar
A & B Calendar 2015-2016 (pdf document)
File Size: 338.82 kb
Middle School Behavior Expectations and Values
RR Behavior Rubric (pdf document)
File Size: 285.24 kb
Parent Volunteers Always Welcome in the Library!
We are busier than ever this year in the library. So, if you are able to spare an hour or two of your time to help us shelve books and magazines, or process in new materials, please contact: email@example.com. Thanks!
Bismarck Public School District's
GAMC- Staff and Student Responsible Use of Technology (pdf document)
File Size: 254.62 kb
Parent Information on Math Facts
Parent Information on Math Facts (pdf document)
File Size: 94.25 kb